Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
" THE ULTIMATE HOBBY FARM"
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
* 94 Acres in Glenaroua, gently undulating, pretty country, 1 hour from Melbourne, 10 minutes from Tallarook railway station.
- Extended, comfortable 3 bedroom home with marvellous outdoor living areas, very suitable for entertaining
- Sunlit modern kitchen and dining area with wood & electric stoves, lovely views
- Open fireplace
- Built in wood BBQ on verandah
- Outside wood fired pizza oven
- Good shedding
- Established gardens and fruit trees
* Land divided into 10 paddocks, with 3 dams providing excellent water security (with irrigation system), shade trees, seasonal creek, horse stables, poultry pens and a good set of cattle yards.
* Established Olive Grove with approximately 100 mature olive trees.
* Vineyard (Cab Sav, Merlot, Petit Verdot). Produces 400-500 Bottles per annum.
* Has recently been a profitable cattle grazing and agistment property (earning approx $20,000 pa).
Excellent production capacity with the 2016 Spring producing 60 large round hay bales. The property is currently carrying 30 beef cattle, 20 sheep and 9 horses.
It presents a great opportunity for you to take over a meticulously run and income producing hobby farm for cattle, horses and sheep.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
38 ha / 94 acres
2 carport spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.