Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
87 Acres - Sugar Loaf Creek Frontage
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 15 Cars
* 2 unique residences on private, beautifully treed farmland with approx 1 km frontage to the permanent Sugar Loaf Creek.
* Homestead - 2 bedrooms, open plan kitchen, living areas, lovely outdoor entertaining areas. Managers residence, double storey, 3 bedrooms, balconies with tree top views. Both homes in excellent condition.
* Superb, practical farm shedding. 2 large steel frame sheds, concrete floors, high clearance, open and enclosed sections.
* Land divided in 10 main paddocks. All with water and most with concrete cattle feeders.
* Permanent steel cattle yards including crush and loading ramp.
* Established olive grove.
* Gently rolling terrain with massive red gums, poplors and pine tree windrows.
* 1 hr Melb via Hume Fwy. 10 mins Tallarook train station. (Daily service)
* An extremely compelling rural holdings.
5 garage spaces and 10 off street parks
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
155 Yellow Box Drive Vendor Statement
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.