Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stop Looking, This Is It!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
* Magnificent, craftsman built 3 bedroom brick home in stylish Priestley Crescent location.
* House, built in 1977 and comprises split level lounge(cathedral ceilings), dining, kitchen area, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, BIRS in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, ducted heating, split system air conditioner, vacuum system, abundant storage cupboards, quality appointments throughout and exterior window shutters.
* Under cover off street parking for 3 vehicles. Plus brick garden/handyman's shed.
* Low maintenance garden surrounds.
* Beautiful views to the Tallarook Ranges.
* If you're after a quality solid brick home in a good area - look no further.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
4 carport spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.