Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 28 ha (69 acres)
* Simply magnificent 72 acre block situated at the top of the renowned Upton Road, Avenel.
* Set amidst vineyards, beautiful rolling country with abundant spring fed water.
* Panoramic, elevated views.
* 25m x 10m fully enclosed lock up colorbond shed with 6 sliding doors, concrete floor and power connected. Plus another 10m x 6m "garden shed". Both sheds have numerous domestic water storage tanks connected. (185,000 litres in total)
* Large, excavated home site.
* 9 dams (mostly spring fed 17mgs licensed), 5 separate paddocks, excellent fencing. Privately assured by nature conifers around property boundary.
* Land would suit horses, small vineyard, fat lambs, cattle and would make magic weekender/farm stay.
* A rare offering indeed.
28 ha / 69 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.