Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Exquisite Goulburn River Frontage
- 80 Acres with approximately 900 meters frontage to the mighty Goulburn River.
- Featuring a rare "River Beach" providing gentle, easy access to the waters edge. Swim, fish, picnic, boat launch = priceless.
- 65 mgl water right. Diesel pump, water piped to homesite, shed and billabong.
- Fertile river flats. Deep sandy loam soil - Grow Everything !!!
- Power to excavated homesite with breathtaking, panoramic views.
- Lock up machinery and storage sheds, both with high clearance, concrete floors, power and water.
- A golden stretch of the river, 70 mins to Melbourne via Hume Fwy and 5 mins to Seymour.
- Just upstream from some of Victoria's finest wineries and thoroughbred horse studs.
One of Spring's Premier Listings. I'm a very happy estate agent.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.